Associate – Strategy
Associate, Strategy, ATLANTA (experienced, entry-level) *MUST BE ATLANTA-BASED
The Associate, Strategy is a core member of the Strategy Program Team and is responsible for primary client service delivery. The Associate, Strategy reports to the Director, Strategy.
This position will require approximately 25-35% travel.
Core Areas of Responsibility
The Associate, Strategy is responsible for providing front-line tactical execution as part of the Strategy Program and in support of the direct Strategy Program Team, as well as the extended Client Account Team, throughout the lifecycle of clients’ Demand Process Transformation.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Conduct front-line research and interviewing as part of the Strategy Program development
- Review and provide initial insights into research and findings from insight-development and discovery phases of each Strategy Program
- Identify and present key trends and findings to the Strategy Program Team from research conducted
- Develops the first draft of all client deliverables
- Responsible for managing changes or feedback to reporting, findings documentation or analysis that is received from the Director, Strategy and Vice President, Strategy
- Perform the first round of quality checks to ensure ANNUITAS standards for client service delivery are met – both in terms of meeting the standards of the ANNUITAS Client Service Manifesto and following the Demand Process Transformation model
- Managed tactical account execution of web meetings, client calls, meeting agendas, on-site meetings, uploading of research hand documentation and managing document version control
- Will stay informed and up to date on industry trends, research and key events for Demand Generation 2.0
Required Knowledge, Skills & Characteristics
- 2-5 years experience in B2B Demand Generation including program development, marketing automation implementation and use, organizational planning and development
- Experience with digital marketing technology at a minimum at the email marketing or inbound marketing level
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to work in an ever-changing environment
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Please send your resume(PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org