Marketing Automation Intern
As an intern supporting the ANNUITAS Technology team, you will work with a team of marketing automation experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for their clients. Together you and senior member(s) of our team will implement and execute various demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
As a Marketing Automation Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and building demand generation programs within Marketo, Pardot, Silverpop
- Testing and validating emails, landing pages and automation triggers
- Supporting senior team members with project management, as needed
As a Marketing Automation Intern, you will receive exposure/understanding with following:
- Personas among various business units
- Scoring models and Lead Qualification Stages
- Tracking multiple channel engagements
- Conceptual understanding of in-bound marketing and marketing automation techniques
- Hands-on experience with CRM databases and/or marketing automation platforms
- Ability to create and integrate email, forms on websites, tablets and smart phones
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other office software
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal
- Project management and organizational skills, focused on results
- Understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, Q&A testing and conversion measurement
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and support skills
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university at the Junior, Senior or Graduate level and be able to take the internship for credit. IT, Marketing or Business students with the above qualifications will be considered.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with minimal guidance
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue. ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Please send your resume(PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org