Summer Associate – TECHNOLOGY
Technology Practice Leadership Development Program, Associate, ATLANTA
As a Summer Associate supporting the ANNUITAS Technology team, you will work with a team of marketing technology experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for their clients. Together you and senior member(s) of our team will implement and execute various demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
As a Technology Team Summer Associate, you will receive exposure/understanding with following:
- Marketing Automation and CRM platforms
- Lead scoring models
- Lead qualification models
- Inbound channel tracking
- Target audience personas
- Testing and QA processes
Core Areas of Responsibility
- Creating and building demand generation program components within Marketo, Eloqua, and other marketing automation platforms
- Testing and validating emails, landing pages and automation triggers
- Supporting senior team members with project management, as needed
- Conceptual understanding of in-bound marketing and marketing automation techniques
- Exposure with CRM databases and/or marketing automation platforms is a plus
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal
- Project management and organizational skills, focused on results
- Understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, testing and measurement
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and support skills
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with minimal guidance
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university at the Junior, Senior or Graduate level. IT, Marketing or Business students with the above qualifications will be considered.
During your time in our leadership development program, you will learn how to apply some of the world’s most sophisticated and forward-thinking demand generation processes with big name clients like Google and AirBnB. Our goal is to hire and train future leaders at our company from within, which is why we view this program as a gateway into a full-time position with ANNUITAS. Whether or not you move forward with us, you’ll complete the program with an exceptional foundation of knowledge and skills in enterprise demand generation marketing.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches and breakfast at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.